MOS: Microsoft Office 365
Earning an MCSA: Office 365 certification qualifies you for a position as a software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications administrator focused on managing Office 365 business productivity products like Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business.
- A general concept of cloud computing.
- A basic understanding of how software has traditionally been deployed.
Key Learning Points:
- The Basics of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing with Office 365
- Cloud Computing with Windows Azure
- Office 365 products
- Why choose Office 365
- Types of Migrations to Office 365
- Hybrid Environments with Office 365
- Moving applications to Windows Azure
Pass 2 required exams listed below:
- Exam 70-346(Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements)
- Exam 70-347(Enabling Office 365 Services)
- Weekend Class: 09.00 am - 14.00 pm
- Midweek Class: 09.00 am - 20.00 pm