MOS: Microsoft OneNote 2013
This course will demonstrate the ability to manage the OneNote environment, share and collaborate with other users, organize and find notes and edit and link content in OneNote.
- No prerequisite skills or experience. Optional preparatory training available.
Key Learning Points:
- Manage the OneNote environmen
- Share and collaborate with other users
- Organize and find notes
- Working with the Calendar
- Organizing Contacts
- Edit and link content in OneNote
Pass one of the following:
- Exam 77-421(Microsoft OneNote 2013)
- Weekend Class: 09.00 am - 14.00 pm
- Midweek Class: 09.00 am - 20.00 pm