MOS: Microsoft Outlook 2016
This course is intended for students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Outlook 2016 or more experienced Word users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
- No prerequisite skills or experience. Optional preparatory training available.
Key Learning Points:
- The Outlook 2016 Interface
- Performing Popular Tasks in Outlook 2016
- Working with Messages
- Working with the Calendar
- Organizing Contacts
- New Features in Outlook 2016
Pass one of the following:
- Exam 77-731(Outlook 2016: Core Communication, Collaboration and Email Skills)
- Weekend Class: 09.00 am - 14.00 pm
- Midweek Class: 09.00 am - 20.00 pm