Customer Services and Front Line
It is a Unit Standard Based Learning Program at NQF Level 5 worth 6 credits. 10052 is the SAQA Unit Standard ID. This standard will also add value to learners who are starting their own business and recognises that Marketing forms an integral component of any business.
Key Learning Points:
The learner who will achieve this learning program will able to:
- Monitoring interaction between customer service providers and the customer
- Monitoring the customer's satisfaction
- Monitoring key performance areas
- Course Duration: 6 Days
- Total Credits: 6
- Theory / Contact Time: 3 days
- Simulation Preparation Time: 3 days.
- Research Preparation Time: 3 days.
- Assessment Preparation Time: 3 days.