It is a Unit Standard Based Learning Program at NQF Level 4 worth 10 credits. 242819 is the SAQA Unit Standard ID. This Unit Standard introduces the junior manager to the concept of motivation
Key Learning Points:
The learner who will achieve this learning program will able to:
- Identify the core elements of the negotiation process.
- Select and apply a range of negotiation methods, techniques and tactics.
- Plan, prepare and evaluate a negotiation.
- Compare different mediation processes.
- Course Duration: 8 Days
- Total Credits: 10
- Theory / Contact Time: 3 days
- Simulation Preparation Time: 5 days.
- Research Preparation Time: 5 days.
- Assessment Preparation Time: 5 days.