It is a Unit Standard Based Learning Program at NQF Level 4 worth 10 credits. 242819 is the SAQA Unit Standard ID. This Unit Standard introduces the junior manager to the concept of motivation
Key Learning Points:
The learner who will achieve this learning program will able to:
- Explaining the importance of motivating a team.
- Demonstrating an understanding of self and team members in a workplace.
- Applying theories of motivation and group dynamics.
- Implementing a plan of action to strengthen a team.
- Providing feedback and recognising achievements.
- Course Duration: 6 Days
- Total Credits: 10
- Theory / Contact Time: 3 days
- Simulation Preparation Time: 3 days.
- Research Preparation Time: 3 days.
- Assessment Preparation Time: 3 days.